Friday, August 22, 2014

The First Friday News!

Hello first grade families!

We had a great first week in first grade!  We're getting adjusted to going to school for a FULL day and learning how to be Respectful, Responsible, Safe and Proud in our school.  We have already visited a handful of our special classes, but we will get to go to Art on Monday and meet Ms. Marino!  If you have not yet brought in an art smock or portfolio, please do so as soon as possible.  If you have any questions about those items, please email me and I will try to help you as best as I can.

I'm an enjoying getting to know your children and am excited to get into the swing of thing with our first full week of school next week.  There will be no homework in Reading this week, but you will see a page go home for math on Tuesday.  It will be on green paper.  This is due on Wednesday.  There are also a few projects that will be coming home the next few weeks.  There was one sent home today, the All About Me poster.  Please read the attached note and let me know if you have any questions.  Feel free to turn that in before the assigned due date.  As soon as I start receiving posters, I will have the students start presenting them!

I hope you all have a wonderful and safe weekend!
:) Ms. Petrucci

No comments:

Post a Comment